Technical Partner Advisor, Industry
17 days ago
Unity Technologies Customer Success team is rapidly growing to include a Technical Partner Advisor to support our customers in better understanding our products and workflow in order to achieve increased value and success in their projects and developments.
You will be providing services and support to our customers through various means including proactive engagements, fireside chats, etc. As a valued technical partner to the team, you will have the opportunity to learn Unity's industry leading technologies and meeting with some of the top industrial organisations top.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive adoption and help our customers overcome technical challenges and solve frequently asked questions about Unity's suite of products.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and a point of contact for all our customer in the region, providing advisories, consultation and discussions about our technologies and platforms
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate
- Consolidate customer feedback and feature requests from customers and communicate them to our Product team
- Analyse customer behavior patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention, satisfaction, and reinforce the success of our customers
What we’re looking for
- Experience in customer facing engagements and worked with multi-functional teams like customer success, product engineering and sales teams
- Programming specialist that has code level in-depth experience in commercial or in-house 3D game engines such as Unity, Unreal, Frostbite, CryEngine, Lumberyard, or Stingray
- Experience with the Unity platform, data visualization applications, and/or Building Information Modeling (BIM) geometry, metadata, and materials
- Proficiency in .NET, C# or C++ with deployment, debugging and profiling experience
You might also have
- Knowledge of tools like Pixyz, Reflect or Forma
- Experience in developing AR/VR content
- Proficient in written and spoken Japanese and English, and able to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge via writing and spoken language
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Immigration - "Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.