This job might no longer be available.
Technical Operations Coordinator
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
As a technical operations coordinator, you are responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of the various technical operations performed on the game platform. These operations include recurring game updates, specific configuration changes related to the game animation as well as maintenances necessary to maintain the viability of the game platform. He/she is also responsible for the consistency and availability of the various game environments available to both our players and the developers themselves.
· Actively participate in the planning of global operations with the various stakeholders;
· Ensure the identification of the technical requirements associated with these deliverables;
· Ensure effective coordination of game updates and maintenance of its infrastructure;
· Communicate effectively with all partners so that they are aware of the operational plan, its requirements, deliverables and possible changes that may affect them;
· Proactively raise operational capacity issues; both human and logistical;
· Support game operators during maintenance periods by coordinating inter-team communications as required;
· Coordinate efforts to reconcile and update all technical configurations required to operate the game;
· Ensure that the production team has the necessary technical environments and support to develop effectively;
· Actively participate in the improvement of operational processes;
· Carry out all other related tasks.
· Diploma in IT Management or any relevant related fields
· 2-5 years experience in project coordination;
· Experience in technical operations;
· (Asset) Experience in video game platform operations;
Skills and knowledge
· Knowledge of management processes, tools and documentation (eg. JIRA, Confluence)
· Basis in project management
· Strong knowledge of concepts related to technical operations
· Good stress management
· Knowledge of DevOps and Source Control concepts (eg. CI / CD, Automation, Perforce / Git)
· (Asset) Knowledge of Cloud concepts and Web Services (eg. AWS)