This job might no longer be available.
Technical Operation Lead
Chengdu Sichuan cn
6 months ago
Purpose of the Position
As the Technical Operation Lead, you will work closely with game and tools developers across studios to ensure proper functioning of various servers, tools, and processes, thus maintaining maximum availability and quality of the game’s online ecosystem. The role has a major emphasis on continuous deployment, live monitoring, online services configuration, incident management, communication, and leadership.
- Design and plan the online operation process, organize and lead the team to implement
- Provide best estimate of tasks, requests and solutions from team
- Communicate regularly to be up-to-date with the live teams across different studios
- Manage and maintain continuous deployment pipeline and tools for online micro services, game servers and game client
- Manage and maintain the live monitoring system for online micro services and game servers
- Collaborate with development teams to manage and maintain all the online services, process, tools and game servers
- Communicate with development and operation teams across different studios and third party partners to troubleshoot and resolve all the incident of the game’s online services.
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations, and troubleshooting procedure
- Leadership and Managerial courage
- Analytical, synthesis, and problem-solving skills
- Sense of initiative, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility in the planning of tasks
- Autonomy and Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong English read, write and speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of production / project coordination experience
- 5+ years of experience in systems administration in a large environment with different kind of servers
- Experience in Linux and Windows system administration
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and concepts such as DNS, routing protocols, firewalls, proxies, TCP, HTTP, etc
- Knowledge of source control management tools like Perforce, Git, SVN, etc
- Ability to use or manage a wide variety of open source technologies, databases, tools, and cloud services
- Experience one of the cloud infrastructures like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure or Alibaba Cloud
- Awareness of new technologies and trends (like containers) is a plus
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: firstname.lastname@example.org
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。