Technical Operation Coordinator
6 days ago
Purpose of the Position
As the Technical Operation Coordinator, you will work closely with game and tools developers across studios to ensure proper functioning of various servers, tools, and processes, thus maintaining maximum availability and quality of the game’s online ecosystem. Your main responsibility includes continuous deployment, live monitoring, online services configuration, incident management, and live operation coordination.
- Communicate regularly to be up-to-date with the live teams across different studios
- Manage and maintain continuous deployment pipeline and tools for online micro services, game servers and game client
- Manage and maintain the live monitoring system for online micro services and game servers
- Collaborate with development teams to manage and maintain all the online services, process, tools and game servers
- Communicate with development and operation teams across different studios and third party partners to troubleshoot and resolve all the incident of the game’s online services.
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations, and troubleshooting procedures
- Analytical, synthesis, and problem-solving skills
- Sense of initiative, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility in the planning of tasks
- Autonomy and Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong English read, write and speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of production / project coordination experience
- 2+ years of experience in systems administration in a large environment with different kind of servers
- Experience in Linux and Windows system administration
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and concepts such as DNS, routing protocols, firewalls, proxies, TCP, HTTP, etc
- Knowledge of source control management tools like Perforce, Git, SVN, etc
- Ability to use or manage a wide variety of open source technologies, databases, tools, and cloud services
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures like AWS, Google, Azure or AlibabaCloud is a plus
- Awareness of new technologies and trends (like containers) is a plus
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com