Technical Manager - Identity & Access
11 days ago
Technical Management of Identity and Access team.
Administration and governance of cloud services access via sanctioned IAM platforms integrated into a centralised identity provider.
Administration and governance of systems securing corporate social media activity.
Administration and governance of systems enabling auditing, classification and securing of internal corporate data.
- Manage and develop the skill-base and experience of the Identity & Data Protection team.
- Oversee task and ticket queues for the IDP team.
- Identify and implement ITSM performance targets for the IDP team.
- Assess, develop, and improve the corporate identity services portfolio.
- Identify and implement new IDP projects.
- Work with Data Protection, CyberSec, Community and other public-facing teams facilitate compliance and enforcement of IAM and social media security policies.
Manage and oversee the following:
- Governance of cloud IAM services
- Integration of services with IdP/IAM solutions
- Internal data governance, classification, protection and DLP services
- Password management services
- Web content filtering services
- Collaborate with Square-Enix Japan to develop and implement global standards for IDP and DLP services.
- Work with local Service Desk teams to manage the user experience using sanctioned platforms.
- Support other IT teams in their efforts to audit and tighten client access permissions.
- Oversee regular communications with, and amongst, the Identity and Data Protection team.
- Upkeep of Service Catalogue with appropriate sanctioned services.
- Manage licensing for external authentication solutions.
- Collaborate with other Group Services team leads to ensure excellent and consistent provision of service across the GS portfolio.
Key Stakeholders:Head of IT Operations, Head of Security, Data Protection Officer
Knowledge & Experience:
- An understanding of authentication technologies such as SAML, OAuth, FIDO, LDAP and RADIUS, as well as multi-factor authentication solutions.
- An understanding of cloud security best practices.
- Experience of cloud application access, monitoring and control solutions, e.g., Microsoft Cloud App Security, MVISION Cloud, CipherCloud or other CASB solutions.
- Exposure to claims-based authentication / authorisation technologies: OAuth or SAML based IdP such as Azure Active Directory, Okta, OneLogin.
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory identity and security processes.
- Experience of managing cloud accounts and access delegation, especially around social media.
- Familiarity with GDPR compliance regulations.
- Familiarity with data protection and social media policies.
- Relevant IAM accreditation.
- Experience of enterprise-class password management solutions, e.g. Secret Server, LastPass, Hashicorp Vault.
- Experience of web filtering, access and security solutions, e.g. McAfee Web Gateway, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Experience of data security, governance, auditing and/or compliance solutions, e.g. Varonis, Veritas Data Insight, StealthAudit, Microsoft Cloud App Security.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Organized and thorough
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Team worker
- Project Management skills
- Interest in gaming
- Adaptable, enthusiastic attitude