This job might no longer be available.
Technical Level Designer
Santa Rosa Calabarzon ph
13 days ago
The technical level designer will create and implement complex technical and/ or system design elements into the game. Acting as a technical reference for team members, he/ she will serve as a bridge between the tech and design teams and provide support whenever necessary.
• Oversee the production and implementation of the technical elements of a complete game feature by working in close collaboration with technical directors, programmers and other collaborators
• Contribute to data optimization and validation by ensuring that colleagues comply with the technical standards and keep within budget constraints
• Acts as one of the project’s technical expert on a specific game element
• Take part in advanced data debugging until production has ended
• Periodically provide feedback to design technical directors, including solutions to technical issues and suggestions to improve tools and methods, bugs, etc.
• As an expert user, help test new features and tools before they are deployed to the rest of the team
• Carry out production tasks as a game or level designer and prototype the gameplay features during game design
• Design and implement elements that are more complex, more abstract or more technically challenging which impact the entire game
• Carry out all other related tasks
• Has experience in technical design, scripting, game design or level design
• Preferably with experience in engines or platforms, 2D/ 3D software, programming and scripting
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adaptable, detail oriented, proactive and autonomous
• Able to clearly express ideas (spoken and written)
• Able to understand and communicate in technical language
• Eager to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
In 2016, Ubisoft Philippines opened as the first and only AAA game development studio in the country. Since then, the studio has grown to around 150 professionals, co-developing the following flagship franchises: Assassin's Creed (AC): Odyssey, AC: Origins, AC III Remaster, AC Liberation and AC Rogue on Nintendo Switch, For Honor, Skull & Bones, The Crew 2 and more upcoming unannounced projects.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment and services in the world. We are located in the emerging central business district in the South of Manila, with a lush, green, family-friendly ecosystem. Our building is within DLSU Laguna, our partner university whom we have been working closely with in the creation of Video Game Development courses, training developers of the future. Through partnerships in the academe and active involvement in events, we aim to continue growing the game dev industry in the Philippines and South East Asia.
Ready to tackle new challenges and take entertainment to the next level? Join us and Create the Unknown.