22 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Lead
SummaryYour role in our team will require you to: plays a lead technical role in an Agile/Scrum based software development environment in creating robust platforms and innovative gaming products for current and emerging markets. The associate principal engineer has a high-level of proficiency and experience in software design producing high quality, robust, and maintainable products and help team to design the new requirements. This engineer has strong SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience, mentors’ senior developers and is expected to work with little or no supervision and represent the product technically in different forums.
What you'll do
• Experience in the following:
o SQL 2016 or PostgreSQL (Must have)
o DBA level experience (must have)
o NoSQL DB knowledge (Good to have)
o Good understanding of writing unit test cases (Intermediate, must have)
o Docker (Must have)
o Micro Service Architecture (Good to Have)
o DB design and Optimization ( must have)
o Understanding of C# and OOPS ( Good to have)
o Knowledge of memory profiling (Good to have)
o Knowledge of AWS cloud (Good to have)
o Microsoft MVC Framework (Good to have)
o IIS (Good to have)
o WPF (Good to have)
o Jenkins (Good to have)
o Kubernetes (Good to have)
• Experience programming on Linux or Windows platform
• working knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
• Experience in design/modeling with tools such as UML
• Experience in database design and development
• Attention to detail.
• Proven analytical abilities applied to system design and software implementation.
• Ability to keep up with new technologies/tools, and design techniques and lead adoption of those technologies with the team
• Solid experience in object-oriented programming and Microsoft technologies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Experience with continuous integration systems
• Experience in developing code with network protocols including HTTP, UDP, TCP/IP and sockets
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or related experience
- 9-14 years of professional software engineering experience
- 2-3 years of experience in designing highly scalable systems
- At least 1 year of gaming or related technology experience is a plus
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.