17 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Lead
SummaryWe’re looking for an Engineer/Sr Engineer role in an Agile/Scrum-based software development environment and who is well versed with C++, OOPS, SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
Has a high level of proficiency and is passionate about designing, creating, and delivering high-quality, robust, maintainable, and high-performing games in the time-constrained environment for current and emerging markets.
Ensuring timely deliveries at every milestone of the Game cycle by detailed estimation, planning, close tracking, and raising dependencies proactively.
We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project independently.
What You'll Do
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Solid experience in Advance C++ 11/14
- Good Linux or Windows development & debugging experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience in SVN/Github, GDB, Memory Profiling and Static/Dynamic code Analysis.
- Exposure to Agile methodology for Developing features and resolving bugs without reworks.
- Proven analytical abilities applied to software implementation.
- Keen to learn and apply. Must have knowledge dissipation and team-building behavior.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 2-6 years of professional software engineering experience
- Gaming Experience is preferable.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.