1 month ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Lead
• As part of the Digital Gaming Services team, your primary responsibility will be to test and develop new features and services of a cloud-based platform to be used in hundreds of games enjoyed by millions of players every day.
• You will also be responsible for implementing and testing real money gaming support to existing platforms. • Working on automation development and other QA tool utilities, alongside other senior SDITs
• You are expected to be well verse with white box and Automation testing.
What You'll Do
• Implementing and overseeing the implementation of new development and enhancements; becoming a QA-focused ‘Fount of knowledge’, with one foot in QA team and one foot in the development group
• Primarily will be responsible for the implementation and testing of real money gaming support to existing platforms • Implementing or overseeing work and development on: o A Cloud based TypeScript test harness o all tools and utilities used by the DGS QA team
• Debugging, issue identification, unit testing and issue resolution for new features, test framework, individual automation tools and automation scripts
• Perform analysis and provide technical recommendations for internal bugs and field issues.
• Do analysis and estimation of tasks assigned with minimum deviation.
• Work on a Cloud-based client-server cutting edge game development kit.
• Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing.
• Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on assigned modules.
• Work on all tools and utilities used by the Digital Game Services Development and Quality Assurance team
• Timely documentation of test technical test plans and low-level QA design documents often on a Wiki, for QA audience, dev audience or business audience, or other documentation as requested.
• Producing polished technical summaries, including visual representation of information, of project test status or other special test projects, as requested
• Regularly hosting transfer-of-knowledge presentations to Software Developers and QA team members, including on core technologies of next-generation GDK
• Creating and executing automation script tests; detecting issues via automation and submitting detailed bugs
• Creating polished reports showing automation execution results
• Strategizing with Manager's and stakeholders on technical enhancements to improve robustness, efficiency, usefulness/utility and accuracy of automation test tools and test practices.
What We're Looking For
B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE with 4- 7 years of development experience
• Exposure in Cloud based development.
• Debugging, issue identification, unit testing and issue resolution for test framework, individual automation tools and automation scripts.
• Experience with Load & Performance based testing.
• Understanding of Mobile and Web based applications.
• SCRUM/Agile workplace experience
• Excellent time management, planning and organization skills and ability to prioritize well.
• Able to accurately estimate, meet deadlines/provide deliverables on time.
• Knowledge of quality assurance, software testing and understanding of SDLC.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills leveraging emotional intelligence and ability to work in a collaborative cross-functional team.
• Able to work effectively work independently, as needed.
• Ability to write clear, detailed, reproducible defects in Jira.
• Experience working with API’s, XML, Web Services, Web sockets, Google Big Query, Google Big table, SQL, Google Data Studio, HTML 5/CSS, JSON, Restful API, web pack familiarity.
• Hands-on experience in Visual Studio Code, Subversion, Git, GitHub, Node.js, npm, Unity, Jenkins, Jira Cloud, Confluence
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.