13 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Lead
Summary• We’re looking for professional who is passionate about testing, can help us in delivering highly scalable games over digital platforms. The person should have hands on experience in software testing, as well as automation.
• You will be part of a QA team responsible for testing digital games which touch nearly every aspect of Aristocrat user functionality and internal infrastructure.
• We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project.
What You'll Do
- Work as a member of the New Media Games team, that will be involved in testing various games developed for various online and mobile markets
- Work with QA Manager and QA team lead in preparing and executing test cases and strategies
- Design and execute test cases and conduct product requirements analysis
- Generate effective bugs, and report as per business requirements
- Have an automation driven testing attitude, and should be able to work on different automation tools and scripting languages to automate day-to-day QA activities, as required
- Suggest ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
What We're Looking For
B.Tech. / M.C.A.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.