This job might no longer be available.
18 days ago
SummaryWe are looking for:
o An experienced Animator with proven track records, who would be contributing in the area of innovative gaming Animations throughout the production cycle.
o Ensuring consistency and quality of animation/design work across the project teams.
o Comprehending art briefs quickly, conceptualizing and producing creative Animations/Artwork.
● Team and its function:
o The fellow member will be a seeding resource of a team that would handle creative Animation tasks in India and would be part of a team responsible for building animated assets and maintaining the quality benchmark.
o This talent is expected to be receptive to Global/Local directions and responsible for making changes as requested in a timely manner. He/she would be communicating complex art and animation-related issues in a clear and forthright manner to team members, and managers, both locally and globally.
o This talent would be adding value to all aspects of the creative production pipeline from concept through pre-production, and production to post-production.
o This talent will be playing a key role in providing consistent high-quality digital Animation on innovative gaming products as briefed and directed by the Art Director.
o Develop Industry standard high-quality products and contribute towards co-worker’s skill development.
What you'll do
- High level of competency in delivering outcomes using key animation packages (Spine, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop).
- Superior knowledge of all 12 principles of animation.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D-based animation.
- Developing storyboards/animatics to fully explain game choreography.
- Experience in handling optimization with respect to memory and space.
- Experience in collaborating with Audio production, Technical Art production, and Asset implementation.
- Excellent English & communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised in tight-knitted, dynamic, creative as well as in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates integrity & organizational behavior.
What we're looking for
● Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the animation industry
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
● Diploma, bachelor’s degree or a formal qualification in Animation, Digital content and related field.
● Experience in the SLOT domain is a plus