Technical Lead/SR Tech Lead
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Lead/SR Tech Lead
Summary• We’re looking for professional who is passionate about testing, can help us in delivering highly scalable games over digital platforms. The person should have hands on experience in software testing and processes.
• You will be part of a QA team responsible for testing digital games which touch nearly every aspect of Aristocrat user functionality and internal infrastructure.
• We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project.
What you'll do
Your role in our team will require you to:
- Work as a member of the New Media Games team, that will be involved in testing various games developed for various online and mobile markets
- Work with QA Manager and QA Architect to define and streamline standards, baselines, and benchmarks for games testing
- Work with QA Manager in preparing and executing test plans and strategies
- Design and execute test cases based on product requirements analysis
- Generate effective bugs, and reports as per business requirements
- Have an automation driven testing attitude, and can work on different automation tools and scripting languages to automate day-to-day QA activities, as required
- Suggest ideas to improve the overall testing, in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
- Train new junior members of the team
What we're looking for
- 7 - 9 Years of experience
- Smart functional testing experience
- Strong games testing experience
- Some working experience of automation tools and/or scripting languages, e.g. Selenium, Appium, Sikuli, Python, Junit etc.
- Strong communication skills/Attention to details/Able to manage time effectively
- Ready to work in flexible working hours, based on business needs
- Good analytical and aptitude skills
- Candidates with experience in testing slot games will be preferred
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.