This job might no longer be available.
Solution Architect Supply Chain Applications
19 days ago
SummaryWe are searching for an innovative and collaborative technical lead to join our Enterprise Applications Team with the primary
focus of ensuring the successful delivery of manufacturing SaaS solutions and continuous improvements to our business
operations. This role supports the Logistics and Manufacturing Director, IT and will oversee the daily operations of technical
support team as well as participating as an active member of the team. This role interfaces with internal customers, external
third-party vendors and internal IT teams.
What you'll do
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Team
- Participate in all stages of the related SaaS applications implementation, within an Agile SAFe framework, to varying degrees depending on project size and scope – including project management, requirements analysis, development (management and scheduling), testing and delivery
- Drive high-level architectural and systems design discussions.
- Be actively involved with the operational delivery and UAT if required for new product and feature releases
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Champion continuous improvement, advocating for SAFe and lean mindsets, behaviors, and processes with the support of agile methodology, practices, tools, and coaching.
- Manage and monitor the reliable delivery and performance of applications to agreed business-as-usual standards
- Identify and analyze risks and impacts of related initiatives to a successful delivery of projects.
- Act as an escalation point providing sufficient levels of technical know-how to assist in root cause identification and permanent resolution of issues
- Drive timely communication and appropriate level of reporting for IT and Business Stakeholders.
- Raise and communicate scope creep and resolution plans with third-party vendors and internal customers
- Proactively seek out new and innovative solutions to deliver efficient and cost-effective systems to meet evolving business needs
What we're looking for
- Education of a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Support role (e.g., Technical Lead, Solution Architect, Developer/API Integrator, API integration platforms)
- Supply Chain SaaS application exposure to: Logistics, Trade Compliance, Warehouse Management Solutions (WMS,WES), Demand Planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and vendors with a customer service focus.
- Experience with Agile project management tools (ADO - Active DevOps, Jira)
- Flexibility, patience, and a willingness to adapt within a maturing SAFe environment as well as be hands on when required
- Strong organizational, time-management, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be able to convey information across multiple customer and corporate audiences
- Ability to adapt to fluid situations and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Change champion
- Ability to work independently, be highly organized, and meet deadlines
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.