5 days ago
Job Title – Technical Instructor
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
As a Technical Instructor, with an expert level technical skillset and proven training knowledge, you oversee the Technical Training Practice of Ubisoft India Studios. This encompasses the below activities:
Manage the Training Practice for India Studios:
• Act as the Studio POC for any Technical Training and establish this practice in the Studio
• Manage training schedule to share visibility on upcoming sessions & availability of the practice
• Scale the learning practice by organizing knowledge management, e-learning and using best-in-class learning methodologies
• Support some projects to get hands-on experience of video game development
Lead Technical Trainings from requirement to training effectiveness:
• Act as the POC throughout the course of a training (requirement, goals, activities, attendance, accesses, solving impediments, etc.)
• Collaborate with tech stakeholders to identify training need
• Design innovative modules answering to the business needs and according to the audience, project needs & constraints with the goal to improve our teams working on video games development (technical efficiency and high quality)
• Train the programmers in areas like development (such as C, C++, Python) and implementation of code architecture as per the organization standards and requirements.
• Work with subject matter experts to train programmers in areas like development and implementation of code architecture as per the organization standards & requirements and to develop strong optimization skills on both memory and performance fronts.
• Report effectively on training execution, raise flags if any and proactively propose solution to address them
• Organize training assessment to measure the training effectiveness & on-the-job effectiveness at D+30, D+60.
• Organize the feedback loop to improve the training plan & materials (from feedback collection to implementation)
o 8+ years of hands-on experience and advanced knowledge in C and/or C++ programming
o Familiar with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them, multi-threading, OS concepts, system programming etc.
o Knowledge of video game development and video game engines.
o Strong command on 3D Maths and Physics.
o Knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, and Physics Engines will be an added advantage.
o Knowledge of Networking API + Work Experience will be an added advantage.
o Strong communication, analytics, and presentation skills
o Strong organizational skills to structure training materials
o Hands-on experience in analyzing training requirements for projects, designing and building training curriculum and courses
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent experience;
Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
Ubisoft India is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India with over 1000 + talented employees ranging over many areas of expertise. Just Dance, Riders Republic, Prince of Persia and Mario + Rabbids, are some of the amazing Ubisoft’s brands our teams are working on. We have challenging and exciting opportunities for creative minds to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow. At Ubisoft we favor diversity, creativity, and team spirit, and, together, we build success. Besides, the friendly work environment, Pune is a fast-growing city and a hub for the Indian economy.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.