High Voltage is looking for a Technical Game Designer to join our growing team. If you are a game designer who thrives on creating engaging experiences, we'd like to hear from you.
- Work closely with design leadership to implement and polish compelling gameplay experiences
- Utilize Unreal Blueprint to implement in game content
- Iterate, polish and balance game play systems and mechanics
- 3+ years of technical design experience
- Expertise with visual scripting languages; preferably with UE4 Blueprints
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively and analytically with an in-depth understanding of how gameplay works and how to create fun, meaningful experiences for the player
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA and onsite in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL
- C++/C# experience
- Shipped game titles
If you have a passion for games and you meet the criteria above, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we'll be in touch soon.
All positions are located at our office in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.