This job might no longer be available.
Technical Game Analyst
3 months ago
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Test world class mobile games to catch problems before they go live
- Clearly document bugs so that they can be tracked down and fixed
- Assign bugs to game developers and work with them to reproduce and resolve the issues
- Be a driving force for game quality by giving feedback on game features and design
- Design test plans and smoke tests to verify that new features work flawlessly
- Use a suit of debugging and profiling tools to diagnose complex problems
- Modify game configuration data to reproduce hard to find bugs
- Be an advocate for players by tracking down issues reported by the community
- Play and analyze competitive games to have an expert understanding of quality standards
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games
- Demonstrated aptitude for game testing, which could be shown through:
- Experience working on a software Quality Assurance (QA) team
- Experience working at a game company
- Post-secondary degree in game development, computer science, or a related field
- Strong ability to communicate ideas through verbal and written means
- Ability to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, and creative environment
- Aptitude for working under pressure and hitting tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly new technology and tools
- Proactive attitude with the ability to take initiative to fix problems
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance techniques and tools
- An understanding of the videogame production process
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.