13 days ago
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA game development studio that was founded in 2010 by former co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of the multi-billion dollar Call of Duty and Modern Warfare franchises. We shipped Titanfall, Titanfall 2, and Apex Legends. We are hiring for our Apex Legends team.
You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and contribute to our engineering efforts by working with our game development and testing teams to create tools, services, and automation to support our games being the highest quality.
You will work across many different technologies and add your creative touch to the technology we create to support building high-quality games.
Strategy & Planning
- You will provide technical oversight and lead the tools and data strategy for the group.
- Drive and share achievements and innovation.
- Drive collaboration with partners and gain agreement on all levels.
- Oversee the technical proficiency of the team and solutions provided.
- Assist partners to understand their technology and data requirements and manage opportunities.
Implementation & Deployment
- Ensure technology is delivered following a Minimal Viable Product and Agile methodology.
- Ensure appropriate technology is used to achieve the best overall benefit for the business, including contingency.
- Ensure that technological processes and customer-facing services comply with expectations.
- Develop strong relationships with technical peers throughout EA.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years software industry professional experience, including C++ or C#.
- Experience developing new talent, including leading, coaching and mentoring software engineers.
- Ability to recruit and retain great people to the team and company.
- Experience reviewing and evaluating technical skills.
- Familiarity with Oversee project dependencies and risks..
You will be an important player in Respawn's approach for ensuring its games meet the highest possible software quality standards.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, pension plans, bonuses and RSU's, tuition reimbursement, free video games, and more!