Technical Director Design
5 days ago
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOURNEY
The TDD supports the Game Developers in their Milestone activities to ensure the game’s success based on four pillars:
- Vision, Quality of the experience and of the service
- Budget and Profitability
- Project Management and Timeline
- People management
The role has a major emphasis on creativity, organization, communication, problem solving and risk mitigation
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in the prototype of new features and mechanics
- Help develop/select the best internal and external tools, in collaboration with the TD, to enhance and facilitate the work of the working unit by testing tools before they are deployed on the project and ensuring their proper functioning throughout the process
- Develop Scripts(C#) to accelerate data production and data management
- Collaborate with the other teams when dependencies arise
- Participate to the optimization and debugging to fix the issues raised in their field of expertise
- Suggest best practices to the TD to standardize work methods and ensure the validity and integrity of the data by drafting and updating pipeline documents on a regular basis, setting out a common classification system, training processes users and regularly reminding working unit and team members of the technical constraints and their rationale
- Identify and communicate if Progress and Economy new features/changes will have an impact on other teams
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Relevant experience in working on gaming studio is a plus;
- Good technical knowledge of editors and basic understanding of script languages (C#);
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the video game development process;
- Programming skill and an understanding animation systems are a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure with pre-established constraints;
- Leadership skills and the ability to work within a team;
- Organization skills and ability to structure one’s own work and that of the team;
- Software and editor skills (perfect command of Unreal tools an asset, along with advanced knowledge of 3Dmax);
- Highly creative;
- A passion for video games as well as significant in-depth knowledge of the field.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.