12 days ago
- Apply technical guidelines for level and game design (best practices)
- Master the procedure for creating worlds, progression systems and 3Cs
- Assist the lead level and game designers as technical coach
- Provide technical coaching for designers
- Propose improvements on the different tools and pipelines
- Ensure cleanliness and stability of the data
- Quickly find issues using debugging tools
- Relevant experience in working on AAA titles
- Excellent technical knowledge of editors and good understanding of script languages
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the video game development process
- Ability to work under pressure with pre-established constraints
- Leadership skills and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent organization skills and ability to structure one’s own work and that of the team
- Software and editor skills (perfect command of Unreal tools an asset, along with advanced knowledge of 3Dmax)
- Highly creative
- A passion for video games as well as significant in-depth knowledge of the field
- Availability and flexibility in terms of work hours
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.