Technical Design Intern
5 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
The Technical Design Intern is responsible for setting up data in Anvil – our in-house game editor - for topics such as Player Character abilities and skills, weapons, and armour sets, in collaboration with the design, animation, programming, sound and art departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Learn and understand the requirements and constraints of the different job families involved in the features worked on;
- Learn and understand the systems used or developed to create the features worked on;
- Learn how to and set up data for the features worked on within the Anvil editor;
- Provide team members with any needed technical support related to systems or data setup for the features worked on;
- Ensure that submitted content is validated to reduce bugs.
- Ensure that the other members involved in the features have all the necessary technical information;
- Initiate and participate in the knowledge sharing, problem solving, and technology research with other team members.
- Write technical documentation and share it with the team;
- Actively communicate all dependencies, changes and task completion to Production Manager and reporting Manager;
- Attend all relevant meetings and reviews;
- Communicate with not just direct team members but also the other disciplines.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Good collaboration skills;
- Exposure to school game projects;
- Ability to adapt to changes and able to work efficiently within the agreed timeframe
- Previous internship experience in games would be a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.