This job might no longer be available.
Technical Design Intern
14 days ago
- Learn and understand the requirements and constraints of the different job families involved in the features worked on.
- Learn and understand the systems used or developed to create the features worked on.
- Learn how to and set up data for the features worked on within the Anvil editor.
- Provide team members with any needed technical support related to systems or data setup for the features worked on.
- Ensure that the other members involved in the features have all the necessary technical information.
- Initiate and participate in the knowledge sharing, problem solving, and technology research with other team members.
- Actively communicate all dependencies, changes and task completion to Production Manager and reporting Manager.
- Attend all relevant meetings and reviews.
- Communicate with not just direct team members but also the other disciplines.
- Document and share them with the team.
- Respecting Milestones deliveries
- Be focused on achieving superior results
- Be a strong team player
- Ability to adapt to changes and able to work efficiently within the agreed timeframe
- Currently completing Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Game Design and Developer or similar field
- Good knowledge of Data integration
- Technical proficiency with at least one game editor
- Good communication and Technical documentation skills
- Would be able to commit 6 month of internship
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
In 2016, Ubisoft Philippines opened as the first and only AAA game development studio in the country. Since then, the studio has grown to around 150 professionals, co-developing the following flagship franchises: Assassin's Creed (AC): Odyssey, AC: Origins, AC III Remaster, AC Liberation and AC Rogue on Nintendo Switch, For Honor, Skull & Bones, The Crew 2 and more upcoming unannounced projects.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment and services in the world. We are located in the emerging central business district in the South of Manila, with a lush, green, family-friendly ecosystem. Our building is within DLSU Laguna, our partner university whom we have been working closely with in the creation of Video Game Development courses, training developers of the future. Through partnerships in the academe and active involvement in events, we aim to continue growing the game dev industry in the Philippines and South East Asia.
Ready to tackle new challenges and take entertainment to the next level?
Join us and Create the Unknown.