This job might no longer be available.
Technical Customer Support
19 days ago
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home! Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
Parsec is looking to add another Technical Customer Support to ensure that every Parsec customer is set up to succeed. We envision this role as being equal parts direct support and creative solutions, working directly with some of the most exciting companies in the world as they use Parsec for day-to-day development, outstanding remote events, user research, broadcasts, and more! You’ll have the chance to work directly with the people crafting the world’s favorite movies, television, games, and buildings. This is a real opportunity to grow your career!
What you’ll be doing
- Become the foremost guide on all things Parsec, learning our software inside and out, and mastering an understanding of its substantial range of uses
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests, emails, and phone calls, helping to maintain Parsec’s reputation for exceptional customer service
- Consolidate takeaways, improvements, and feature requests, and communicate it back to our product and engineering teams
- Maintain resources on our support portal, detailing how to use new and existing features for an enterprise audience
- Develop creative solutions and out of the box use cases of Parsec’s technology
- Participate in the customer onboarding experience, ensuring customers have the configurations and standard methodologies vital to their success
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in user support, customer support, escalated support, or trust & safety, ideally at a B2B technology company
- Someone who can distill technical information and communicate it in a way anyone could understand
- Creative problem solving and technology: you like to tinker with the stuff you use until it’s perfect for your use
- Experience working with a diverse set of partners, including product, engineering, marketing, and customer teams
- Networking and/or troubleshooting skills
You might also have
- Net+ Certification
- Comp TIA certification A+
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.