Technical Consultant - Project Manager
8 days ago
At Unity, we are driving the wholesale adoption of Realtime 3D (RT3D) across many different businesses and industries. We strive to help companies accelerate through their digital transformation programs and create the foundations for Web 3.0.
Key to our success is the technical competencies across our Customer Success organization. In this role, you will work with all Customer Success teams to identify, design, build, and manage the technical content in our LMS and turn it into impactful training on-demand content, enabling our team to grow, develop, and succeed in their roles. This role will be responsible for developing and curating a wide range of learning materials and resources, ensuring they align with our training objectives and are delivered effectively through our LMS.
This role reports to the Operational Excellence Manager in the Product, Enablement, and Training Organization within Customer Success Everywhere.
What you’ll be doing
As the Technical Enablement Consultant for Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Build relationships within the Customer Success organization
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and instructional designers to create engaging and informative learning content, including e-learning modules, videos, documents, and assessments. Develop content (onboarding, live training content for on-demand training, tools and processes libraries, and role-specific content for enablement curricula) that is accessible, learner-centric, and aligned with the company's strategic objectives.
- Administer the LMS platform, including user management and content upload
- Provide reports of content access and support enablement dashboards
- Conduct regular quality checks on content to identify and rectify any issues, including broken links, outdated information, or formatting errors.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with LMS tools
- Program Management experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You might also have
- Experience with a Customer Service organization
- Experience in sales or technical enablement
- Curiosity or experience in the game industry
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.