This job might no longer be available.
Technical Communications Internship - Education Team
12 days ago
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Education team is looking for a creative Technical Communications Intern to join them for 2022.
The Education team at Epic Games strives to provide unparalleled support, guidance and recognition to schools and universities worldwide who are adopting Unreal into their curriculum. We are a group of veteran developers, film makers, creatives and educators who are passionate about making a difference in the world through the democratization of creativity unlocked with Unreal Engine. In this role, you will work directly with faculty, administration and students - providing resources, training and insight - to help them achieve success with Unreal Engine and to prepare them for the revolution in real-time 3D that’s occurring in the games, film, visualization and automotive fields.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
- Engage with faculty and students via Slack, Discord, UE Academia, and other community portals
- Document workflows and techniques specific to educators and schools
- Work directly with our Academic Partners to help them deploy Unreal Engine in the classroom, labs, stages, etc
- Proactively keeping up to date with new Epic Games tools and technologies
- Work with the technical education community to identify and connect Epic Games to new opportunities
- A technical wizard - love everything tech and be up to date on anything game dev related
- Strong passion and knowledge of Epic Games products, specifically Unreal Engine and it’s features
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knows their way around social media, specifically discord
- Huge bonus points for domain knowledge in Virtual production, Arch Viz, 3D Art or VR/XR
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. F or more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students .
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.