16 days ago
Arkane Studios is seeking a Technical Artist to work closely with the technical art, engineering, and art teams on current and upcoming next gen AAA games.
- Provide guidance for the art teams to create performant and PBR compliant game art
- Troubleshoot and address performance bottlenecks in the game
- Work closely with the rendering and engine teams on shaders and performance
- R&D complex game art and VFX systems
- Work on new workflows and pipeline improvements
- 2+ years of experience in game development
- Excellent knowledge of modern art content pipelines including Maya, Substance Designer and Substance Painter
- In depth knowledge of PBR workflows
- Good Python knowledge
- Great knowledge of shading languages like HLSL/GLSL and/or node-based shading networks
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Animation, Game Development or Computer Science
- Experience developing open world and/or first-person shooter (FPS) games
- Experience with RenderDoc, PIX and similar tools for GPU captures and frame analysis
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprint Scripting
- C++ programming experience
- Knowledge of modern VFX workflows like Niagara and Houdini.
- Good knowledge of physical based lighting
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.