10 days ago
Wargaming Kyiv is looking for experienced Technical Artist to assist for the next big multiplatform free-to-play Vehicle Shooter title using Unreal Engine 4.
What will you do?
- Work closely with artists and programmers to prototype and develop new features/systems
- Help to bring your coworkers’ ideas into life respecting artistic vision and technical constraints
- Participate in new tech/tech art development (current/next-gen systems and technical solutions)
- Participate in creation of procedural content pipelines
- Work with unreal blueprints, shaders, animations, fx, render and world systems
- Create and maintain technical art documentation
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years in the game industry as a technical artist
- Strong understanding of the modern artistic toolset and rendering pipelines
- Sufficient expertise in a full digital art content creation pipeline
- Good technical art background
- Good understanding of profiling processes and toolset
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine and its tools or expertise in equivalent game engine
- Independent creative learner with a passion for making AAA games
- A team player with good verbal communication skills
- Experience with scripting (Python) and node based languages
- Experience with TechArt developing for different platforms (mobile, consoles)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with actual art toolset (like Autodesk, Substance, Blender products)
- Good understanding of Unreal animation toolsets
- Experience with Animation states/controllers and Animation blueprints will be a huge plus
- Experience in procedural content creation with actual industry toolset (like Houdini or equivalent)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.