Novato CA US
2 days ago
Who We Are:
Visual Concepts is one of the world’s top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
Our studios in Novato, CA; Agoura Hills, CA; Orange County, CA; Budapest, Hungary; Shanghai, China; and Seoul, South Korea, are committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Visual Concepts is seeking a Technical Artist.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Comfortable with Maya Tools and broad Maya experience
- Character Rigging experience, preferably in Maya
- Familiarity with Perforce and P4Python API
- Familiarity with Shotgun and it’s Toolkit API
- Experience writing Maya plugins is a plus
- Strong interest and ability to learn new processes and techniques
- Proven ability to work well within a team atmosphere
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Strong Python scripting experience on a shipped game title or in a related field
- 3+ years of experience on commercial game projects or in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- At least one shipped game title, preferably AAA, working in a technical role
In order to be considered for this role candidates will need to submit a code sample in Python