11 days ago
💼Day to day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with artists and programmers to ensure the proper functioning of assets in our games
- Ensure optimal production pipeline and workflow
- Develop tools that help artists improve their work in production
- Work with Art Leads, Technical Directors, and QA to ensure all assets meet technical requirements
- Set performance and spec standards and expectations for characters and environments
- Write and keep updated documentation on tools, methods, training, processes and limits of the engine for reference and future reference
- Align with engineers and testers to resolve in-game problems to ensure everything is 100% bug-free and shippable
🚀What you bring to the table:
Background: BA in Digital Arts, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science or similar field. Or the equivalent in years of experience and feel comfortable working with both art and science.
- 3+ years working with Game Engines (preferably Unreal)
- Experience with Source Control (Git, Perforce, Mercurial)
- Experience in working with 3D development software (3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Motion Builder)
- Experience in open world projects
- Comfortable collaborating with artists, programmers and technical directors
- Modeling & Texturing
- Shaders / Materials
- Cascade and/or Niagara
- Rendering & Post Processing
- Scripting/Tools Development (bonus)
English language proficiency.
⭐Perks and Benefits:
Discretionary bonus system based on performance
Flexible holiday allowance paid into each pay cheque for you to accumulate and use as and when you wish
We are Ironbelly Studios, a Canadian gaming studio expanding worldwide. We are currently looking for a remote Technical Artist to help us deliver world-class quality games & apps.
We have been in the gaming industry for more than 13 years. We work with the world's greatest teams through ongoing iteration driven by data and feedback and created an amazing virtual place to work, fostering relationships and personal growth.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.