6 months ago
GSN Games, a leading developer in mobile and social games, is seeking a Technical Artist. You will be working closely with a small, cross-functional group of TriPeaks developers. The development team is currently working remote but previously worked out of our Mountain View office (pre COVID-19). The role can be based remotely in the US if the right fit.
As a Technical Artist, you will be responsible for the TriPeaks tech art pipeline. You will use, contribute, and improve the art pipeline and tools for our art / development teams for both the runtime game and editor environments.
About The GSN Games TriPeaks Solitaire team
The TriPeaks is a small, tightly-knit and fun group of engineers, artists, designers, qa, and product people who take pride in crafting high quality experiences that appeal to a wide array of players.
Solitaire TriPeaks is our most successful game (so far!). It is #1 in revenue for the mobile solitaire category, a top 50 grossing game on both iOS and Android and still growing.
Play It Here : - iOS: http://bit.ly/tripeaks-ios Android: http://bit.ly/tripeaks-android
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure all art assets meets the technical and creative requirements for Unity 3D
- Support the assembly and composition of art assets for ingestion into Unity 3D
- Provide day to day support on the creation of in-game art
- Implement both runtime and development tech art optimizations
- Improve the tool and workflow for the art pipeline
- Collaborate and share techniques with artists, designers, and engineers
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience as a technical artist
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and workflow
- Excellent and effective communicator (written and verbal) within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with python for developing art tools
- Experience on 3D animations and particle effects content creation pipeline
- Experience and/or strong desire to learn Unity 3D
- Strong imagination and visualization skills
- Enthusiasm to help make our games the best that it can be for our players
- A passion for video games and gaming
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience coding mobile shaders and HLSL
- Experience with Maya API
- Procedural animation pipeline experience
- Experience using Unity Render Pipeline
- Mobile optimization experience (iOS / Android)