3 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechnical Artist
SummaryWe are a growing Technical Art team that provides support for multiple projects within our studio. We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist that can maintain our feature content cadence for our highly successful mobile social casino products. This individual must be someone who is an eager problem solver and who is looking to take on new challenges.
- Creating and maintaining visual wiki guides for new or updated art tools;
- Iterating configuration files tied to content & coordinating with engineers for release;
- Running asset validation tests & troubleshooting art file issues as they arise, before & during implementation;
- Creating & supporting preexisting scenes & providing iterations as needed;
- Preserving established project files & folder structures for current & new features;
- Maintaining technical support through collaboration with artists, technical artists & engineers.
- 2-3 years of experience serving in a technical role;
- Experience with creating and maintaining documentation on tools and workflows;
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop and common features;
- Tool creation and/or collaboration for new and enhanced artist pipeline tools;
- Experience with asset validation and optimization.
- Team player with strong communication skills, who is able to translate technical or artistic concepts to those less technically or artistically trained;
- Must be passionate about games and art/animation;
- Ability to problem-solve & prototype.
- Experience with Cocos2d and/or Cocos Creator a plus
- Knowledge in using Spine Animation software helpful
About Big Fish
Celebrating 20 years delighting players worldwide, Big Fish Games is a mobile games category leader in Casual & Social Casino.
Big Fish operates an extensive portfolio of popular games across genres, including EverMerge, Cooking Craze, Gummy Drop, Big Fish Casino, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Fairway Solitaire. Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen.
Why Big Fish?
At Big Fish Games, we make the best games, the best possible way. We show up every day to enchant and delight our players and contribute to building a great company. We think big because that’s what our players demand.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Job familyTech Art
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.