Technical Artist - Stumble Guys
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Technical Artist to join our Stumble Guys team in our Barcelona studio!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Stumble Guys is one of our most recent hits, with tens of millions of fans joining the party every single day, constantly keeping it at the top of the charts in over 50 countries and with the ambition of becoming nothing less than a beloved franchise and to be played for many years to come.
What you will do:
Our TechArt & Tools team, currently composed of around 10 people distributed between our Barcelona office, as well as remotely from the rest of Spain and the UK, is looking to have a new Technical Artist join them to design, implement and drive adoption of an end to end content pipeline that supports the live operations, design team, UI team and 2d/3d artists.
- Work closely with both art and engineering teams to help establish efficient workflows and tools for the creatives
- Responsible for establishing and promoting technical best practices for the content creators
- Be the first responder to our content creators when technical issues arise with their work
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create a smooth flow of assets into the game
- Own the technical budget of all the assets in the game, ensure they are valid for gameplay and optimized for performance
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Artist in the entertainment industry
- Strong Scripting and Coding Skills (ie. Python & C#)
- Experience working with Game Engines (ie. Unity & Unreal)
- Knowledge of Computer Graphics Fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Digital Content Creations Tools (ie. Maya, Photoshop, After Effects…)
- Working knowledge of Asset Management Tools (ie. GIT & Perforce)
- Aptitude for troubleshooting technical issues and possess strong problem solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with a proactive attitude for bridging the communication between art and engineering
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience with distribution and support of tools and creative workflows
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.