Technical Artist - Monopoly Go!
11 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Technical Artist to serve on and elevate our new casual game, Monopoly GO! team in Seville on a hybrid basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Monopoly GO! team is one of our key franchises and has just become one of Scopely’s largest games. The teams sit globally, with the bulk of their members located throughout Spain and the US.
What You Will Do
As a Technical Artist , you will be working between our developers and artists and your main function will be to complete the asset integration pipeline, which is to take assets coming from external software suites, import them and assemble them into the development environment of the team (Unity3d).
- Participate in development of tools and solutions for our artists
- Mediate between different departments to ensure smooth and efficient asset integration
- Ensuring optimal asset integration
- Importing 2D assets such as sprites, coming from external software into Unity
- Importing and working with 3D assets in Unity
- Managing, maintaining and integrating assets into versioned asset repositories
- With the team support, creating content with the internal Unity3d toolset: shaders, materials, animation controllers, particle systems, timeline sequences, cinematic content, lights and using third party plugins or internal tools
- Supporting and documenting pipelines and best practices
What We're Looking For
- Previous experience using Unity
- Experience in UI / UX design
- Knowledge of 2d illustration software such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience in mobile games
- Knowledge in repository management, asset exporting/importing, optimizations, and pipeline creation
- High level of English
At Scopely, we believe in creating a supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and inclusivity. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other protected status.
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.