Technical Artist (M/F)
2 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Our team mission is to deliver a fresh and unique mobile experience on the market for a non-gamer audience, by identifying and creating our own segment where we can be the leaders with the capabilities of Voodoo.
You will act as a bridge between the artists and programmers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game, while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project.
- Help in the development of the game with VFX creation, shaders development, rendering and lighting
- Monitor and optimize game performance on mobile in collaboration with the Art and Engineering departments
- Research, develop and improve content creation pipelines in collaboration with the respective departments
- Review and evaluate current and emerging technologies and technical developments for potential use in our games
- Assist artists and designers in learning new technologies and processes. Create training files, examples and documentation
- Rapid prototyping of new features
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience as a technical artist on Unity projects and art pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of the current 3D graphics techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and technical innovation within the constraints of a platform.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A strong art (especially 3D) portfolio
- Experience in creating 3D or character animation
- Experience in scripting and programming languages (Maxscript, MEL, C#, etc.)