Technical Artist Intern
8 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As a Technical Artist Intern, you will work closely with the team to help select, prepare, and adapt tools that will be used throughout the graphic aspect of production.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in designing and implementing art pipelines;
- Assist the team to troubleshoot problems and find appropriate solutions;
- Assist the team in learning new technologies and processes;
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Strong overall artistic ability (composition, colour, motion, etc.);
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Python, C#, C++, Java Script, Action Script);
- Good knowledge and understanding of the video game (current gen) development processes and techniques ;
- Strong understanding of rendering budgets and other technical issues related to performance in real-time engines;
- Experience collaborating with graphic programmers and mentoring artist;
- Knowledge in 3DS Max (modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation) is a plus;
- Knowledge in Photoshop or Substance Designer is a plus;
- Scripting knowledge is a plus;
- Strong learning skills, ability to work under pressure, and as a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
JOIN THE SQUAD
We are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.