Technical Artist HOF
7 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
We are looking for a Technical Artist to join our team.
• Integrate materials given from Creative Team in After Effects for web & mobile (popups, banners, cashier and if it’s needed feature promos
• Collaborate intensively with QA team. Also work closely and keep informed with creative team and planning team
• Keep an eye on promotions tasks and verify the information from Asana/ Jira when integrating.
• If the copy or the design elements are affected by differences in information from different sources such as MM Master Plan, Asana or OPS Jira Mail ask questions in order to solve a future issue of miscommunication.
• Make relevant adjustments to graphic materials received from Creative Team Making relevant adjustments to promotions after QA if it’s asked Integrate promotions within a tight schedule
• Stay updated on the latest features, requirements and possible issues which are related to the app
• The ability to work in a dynamic environment and find a solution within tight schedules when issues occur
- Good eye for design details
- Technical thinker
- Detailed oriented
- Good team player
- Proficient in English
Good knowledge of: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Basic knowledge of: HTML, XML, JSON
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.