This job might no longer be available.
Technical Artist (Grad)
6 months ago
- Work with world class artist team to improve graphics quality of Unity products, including games, films and animations
- Work with technical support team to solve hard problems of customers
- Use 2D/3D artist tool create or modify art assets
- Tune lighting, material, animation parameters in Unity to improve rendering quality
- Learn new features and artist tools, make eye-catching demos
- Major in art, has good aesthetic sense, solid art background. Good at Lighting and Color
- Proficient in Photoshop or one 2D painting tool, familiar with 3d max or Maya
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with engineers, designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Good creativity and imagination, love gaming, filming, animation technologies
- zBrush, Substance experience
- Unity experience
- Familiar with real time rendering, or shader experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
1 ，与世界一流的美术团队一起打造或者提升使用 unity 引擎制作的游戏、影视、动画等产品的艺术效果。
2 ，与支持团队一起解决客户在使用 unity 引擎过程遇到的美术相关问题。
3 ，使用 2D/3D 工具制作或者修改 unity 引擎使用的美术资源。
4 ，在 Unity 编辑器中通过调节灯光、材质、动画等参数优化提升资源的渲染效果。
5 ，研究美术工具和引擎的新特性，制作效果展示 Demo 。
2 ，熟练掌握 Photoshop 或者一款 2D 绘图工具，熟悉 3d max 或者 Maya ，有 zbrush 、 substance 等工具使用经验者优先，有 Unity 或者游戏引擎使用经验者优先。
3 ，熟悉图形渲染算法优先，有 shader 开发相关经验者优先。