Technical Architect (relocation to Serbia)
12 days ago
Zeptolab seeks a Technical Architect for our Tech Core Team!
We make mobile games and operate them all over the world. Because of that, we need an outstanding architecture on top of which we can create outstanding games. While scaling our product portfolio, we are actively developing systems that will allow us to make games faster and better. We need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.
You will be joining the Tech Core Team and will be responsible for designing and developing the architecture of the common tech used at ZeptoLab. To do this, you will work closely with the client-side, server-side, and DevOps teams. Therefore, we are looking for a strong developer with great communication skills, who is keen to work hands-on with a passionate team to make things happen.
This role will be based in Serbia and we will offer relocation support.
- Design the architecture of the common tech used at ZeptoLab;
- Develop the architecture you designed by working closely with the Tech Core Team (at times you will be working hands-on with the client-side team, other times with the server-side team, and other times with the DevOps team);
- Create technical documentation and communicate with the game development teams to understand their needs;
- Perform business-oriented R&D about new technologies/frameworks/practises, and then share your insights and knowledge to uplift the wider team.
- 5+ years in mobile game development or equivalent experience;
- Experience working as a Technical Architect;
- Experience working with Unity and C#;
- Experience in server-side development;
- Knowledge of good design principles, patterns, and best coding practices.
- Strong C# and Unity knowledge;
- Passion for good code architecture and best coding practices;
- Great understanding of the pain points mobile game development teams experience;
- Patient and comfortable explaining technical concepts to non-technical people;
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
Why joining us:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You will be part of an established mobile game company and working on the tools which will facilitate the development of games that will be played by millions of players around the globe;
- ZeptoTeam is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).