This job might no longer be available.
Shanghai Shanghai cn
2 months ago
As a Technical 3D Animator, you will be responsible to create the game characters rigs and to develop some tools for the Animation team.
- Quickly learn an existing AAA game animation system and pipeline
- Train animators in workflow, tools and anything else surrounding implementation of animation assets into the game-engine
- Supervise all integration of the animation assets into the game engine
- Have good knowledge of existing engines and animation packages within the industry
- Communicate with Engine and Animation Programmer
- Provide constant technical support of the tools and engine to the animation team and communicate regularly the technical restrictions and their rationale
- Assist the design, integration and validation of animation assets
- 4 years + professional experience in animation, 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Preferably with experience in AAA games
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Max Script; good knowledge of motion builder
- Excellent knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Good ability to teach
- Able to write technical documentation
- Good capacity to communicate verbally as well as written
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com