16 days ago
- Characters, creatures, and props rigging and skinning
- Implementing characters in Unreal Engine 4 including cloth, physics, and blueprint setups
- Working closely with modelers and animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline that delivers high-quality assets
- Assisting with pipeline tools and working with engine and project leads to the continuous improvement of those engine tools
- Providing clean assets or code within established systems and requirements
- Experience with Maya, specializing in rigging/skinning
- Ability to create tools and write scripts to help improve the animation pipeline
- AAA Game industry experience with shipped title/s
- Good understanding of anatomy and character movement
- Character skinning with close attention to physical deformation
- Physics simulation on cloth, hair, and other physics items
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly provide technical feedback into the tasks, rigs, toolsets, and documentation
- Knowledge of current technology and trends in video games
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
Nice to have
- Knowledge of facial rigs for games, television, or film
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 art production pipelines
- Python scripting experience
- Modeling and animation experience
What we offer
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique, trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Project Dagger is a new IP developed with Take-Two Interactive. It’s a yet unannounced AAA action- adventure game developed by our North American team supported by PCF’s European studios.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.