15 days ago
EA Sports is looking for skilled animators to work with the Narrative team on Madden Football. In this role you will work with a talented team to create interesting story and character moments all around the sport to make the players feel like they are in the game. The ideal candidate is passionate about football, animation, and video games.
- Work directly with the Senior Animators and Designers to identify and execute on the animation needs of the game. Plan, animate, implement, and support that data throughout production.
- Build scenes of varying moods and sizes. From two character conversations to team wide celebrations. Use animation like a puzzle piece to find the perfect fit for a scene.
- Create dynamic camera moves and compositions to show off your scenes.
- Coordinate with external and in house teams to create excellent animation from body and facial performance capture data. Deliver content that meets technical requirements.
- Work in the game engine. Adding new and maintaining older data, creating or editing state machines, adjusting transition blends, and providing support for existing systems.
- Follow best practices, take direction, and quickly learn new skills, processes and pipelines. Collaborate effectively with other disciplines, including production, design, and engineering.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Professional experience in the game industry.
- Technical skills and experience working with modern game engines, including animation implementation, state machines and debugging.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder and Maya. Experience with animating realistic motion.
- A working knowledge of cinematography, editing and camera principals.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and organized. A problem solver who’s able to iterate based on feedback.