This job might no longer be available.
Technical Animator - Unnanounced AAA project
Barcelona CT es
8 days ago
Ubisoft Barcelona is looking for Technical Animators to join the team involved on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and continue their mission to deliver exciting and challenging features and content on an unannounced AAA title.
As a Technical Animator, you will be the bridge between Animation, Code and Design in order to develop and maintain animation systems.
· Previous experience in games development, preferably with a shipped title as a Technical Animator or as an Animator with technical animation skills.
- Work directly with Animation, Code and Design to achieve the look and feel of the desired animations style in-game.
- Engine animation implementation.
- Understanding and implementation of procedural animation systems to reduce workload and improve our characters in-game.
- Implementation and maintenance of animation graphs, blend trees and state machines.
- Debug animation graphs to solve possible gameplay animation issues.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder and Max.
- Scripting/programming languages experience is desirable.
- Create and maintain documentation for internal and external use.
- Support animators with production tools.
- Knowledge in motion capture solutions.
· Strong practical understanding of animation logic: node graphs, animation trees and similar engine editors and technologies.
· Debugging animation graphs and animation related problems.
· Problem-solving attitude and proactivity.
· Motion Builder & Max.
· Knowledge of Rigging and Animation systems.
· Strong understanding of both Figure and Facial Anatomy.
· Knowledge of Python is desirable.
· Mocap experience.
· Interest in future technologies.
· Experience on character action focused games preferred with at least one shipped title.
· Fluent in English is a must.
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.