Technical Animator - Beyond Good & Evil 2
6 days ago
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Technical Animator who will work on Beyond Good & Evil 2 and will be responsible of supporting the direction, design, and technological vision of the animation pipelines & tools for the team aligned with project guidelines.
What you´ll do
- Identify the animation technical needs of the team communicating with those involved in the development of the creative vision (design and artistic).
- Communicate technical constraints to the team.
- Help to develop/select the best tools to enhance and facilitate the work of the animation team.
- Drafting, building, and updating pipeline documents for the team based on the common systems and processes of the project.
- Ensure the technical validation of the data produced by the animation team.
- Resolve first-line technical issues, supporting the team by working in close collaboration with programmers and the TD.
- Participate in the optimization and debugging to fix the issues raised in your field of expertise.
- Supporting animation team on the implementation process.
What you´ll bring
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of in Autodesk MotionBuilder.
- C++ knowledge, being able to read and understand engine source code.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python, MAXScript, MEL, C#, etc.).
- Previous experience as Technical Animator in the videogame industry.
- Ability to communicate and write technical documentation.
- User oriented and problem solving.
- Autonomous, organized, and proactive attitude.
- 3DS Max, Maya and/or other 3D animation tools is a plus.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perks
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month under management validation).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC.
- Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- After the trial period:
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Relocation Assistance.
Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” … etc.