This job might no longer be available.
Technical Account Manager
11 days ago
As a Technical Account Manager , you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together. You’ll be coordinating resources to respond to customer queries, working with key contacts at our customers to surface issues and product feedback, driving the constant improvement of our work and processes, and ensuring that our customers receive the best support from the team.
- Own the technical support relationship with a selection of the company’s highest-profile customers
- Understand and become an expert in both the customer’s and our own product
- Project Manage and Deliver our customers deployments
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure the resolution of emerging issues in real-time
- Become a trusted advisor as well as an escalation point for all technical issues
- As the trusted advisor you are proactively ensuring the customer's solution is delivering the best gamers experience balanced with the correct capacities
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Multiplay and Unity.
- Help define training and support procedures in order to upskill the team to deliver excellent service
- Fluent English-speaker and writer
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate around new solutions
- Good Social & communication skills, and a highly-proactive personality
- Self-Motivated and Driven
- Have experience in Technical Project Management
- Proven to create excellent documentation
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Previous employment in video game and/or software production.
- Experience with one or all of - IaaS, Cloud and bare-metal hosting.
- Network Engineering
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.