Technical Account Manager, EGS
Shanghai, China China
14 days ago
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game technology that empowers others to make stunning games. As we continue to build our technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a Technical Account Manager. This position is responsible for owning the technical relationship with game developers launching on the Epic Games store and/or using Epic Online Services. Responsibilities will also include prioritizing the feature requests that will enable these platforms to grow into the future.
· Manage Epic Games’ technical relationship with some of the world’s most innovative game developers
· Empower game developers to launch their incredible games on the Epic Games Store
· Shift the industry away from walled gardens by encouraging the use Epic Online Services
· Work with Epic Games engineering teams to mutually craft platform priorities and roadmaps, supported by direct game developer feedback and requests
· Identify opportunities where game developers and Epic Games can mutually benefit from additional technical relationships
· Identify and improve gaps in process and communications, both within Epic Games and externally
· A passion for games, the games industry, and game technology
· Proactive, inclusive personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
· Experience in game development, production, or other related areas
· Experience in digital stores and/or online game services is a plus
· Knowledge about Unreal Engine 4 is a plus
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games正在寻找技术客户经理。该职位负责与在Epic Games商店或使用Epic Online Services启动的游戏开发者建立技术关系。职责还包括确定功能请求的优先级，以使这些平台能够在未来发展。
·授权游戏开发人员在Epic Games Store上推出他们令人难以置信的游戏
·通过鼓励使用Epic Online Services，让游戏使用新的渠道
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.