This job might no longer be available.
Technical Account Manager, CXS Support
10 days ago
SummaryAre you a passionate Technical Account Manager, that loves delivering highly technical Services while building positive customer advocacy and value of the Oasis 360 suite of products? Do you enjoy traveling to different areas of the region to provide hands on support to your clients? Do you want to be on a team has a culture of comradery, intellectual safety, and diversity, with a focus on individual professional development?
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager, CXS Support-2, to support several of our Northwest Region casinos. You will be part of the team responsible for providing onsite/remote installations, upgrades, and conversions, learning services, consultative approaches, and support. You will play a key role in both performing and implementing services to drive product utilization, reinvestment and improve overall customer loyalty and satisfaction. Individual is highly motivated, constantly collaborating with Sales, Sales Enablement, Product Management and the CX Teams to advance our Product portfolio position in our customer base.
What you'll do
- Build positive customer advocacy by serving both as a technical liaison between Aristocrat Technologies Inc. and your assigned customer accounts and identify services to advance the utilization of the OASIS 360 applications
- Provide regularly scheduled service consultation visits/Televists within assigned customer base to advise customer of value-added services, potential opportunities for services, product solutions, and other needs that may be identified while promoting Aristocrat through all customer touchpoints
- Understand business and casino related problems to identify and present and implement solutions
- You’ll work with the Aristocrat Support Center on Solutions as the subject matter expert, partner with Business Development Executive for customer relationship and expectations and be able to work diligently with a Project Manager
- Provide solutions for low and medium customer support cases.
- Must be able to travel up to 70%. Must be able to travel with little or no notice, obtain a Passport, and travel to other countries for an extend periods.
- Must have high productivity remotely with minimal supervision.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a Technical Certification path or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 6 years Information Technology, Casino, or Business experience or its equivalent
- Casino, gaming and/or hospitality industry experience is required
- Display proficient knowledge of casino operations, player reinvestment, gaming terminology, database analytics, reporting, and accounting metrics
- Master Certified in our oasis core products
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in our oasis core products in either Casino Operations, Casino Marketing or Casino Audit
- Experience with training, installing, supporting, and troubleshooting software products
- Ability to provide excellent methods of problem-solving techniques and solution-oriented leader mindset
- Ability to run basic SQL queries, review SQL jobs and gather error logs for purposes of troubleshooting
- Must be team, goal, and results-oriented with a high attention to organizational and project detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, as well as customer services skills. Excellent inter-personal skills, and able to communicate under pressure. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Should be comfortable working with all levels of the business and deliver presentations to Executive team