This job might no longer be available.
Technical Account Manager, AEC
Yokohama, Japan Japan
16 days ago
Technical Account Manager
We are looking for an technical account manager in Japan office. Epic is building a team of engineers and artists dedicated to growing the Unreal Engine’s Enterprise capabilities to continue our expansion in verticals outside the traditional games industry. In this role you will be a part of the Custom Engineering/Solutions team, working hand in hand with our Enterprise customers to utilize the engine for projects in film/FX/broadcast TV, automotive, architectural visualization, and more.
- Assist with Unreal Engine license efforts including but not limited to live Unreal Engine demonstrations, arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support, evangelizing Unreal Engine at trade shows
- Continually grow own knowledge of the engine and tools to provide effective recommendations and guidance to the team and our customers
- Identify bottlenecks and limitations in the pipeline and tools and document improvement recommendations
- Compose papers for conferences, publications and marketing and having the ability to present at events
- Knowledge of game engines ideally in the Enterprise space
- A keen analytical mind with strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter – takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to set up systems to smooth the road from eval to license
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrated thought leader in field of expertise (online presence, involvement in significant projects, awards and prizes, etc…)
- Ability to identify and solve any problems clients may experience with Unreal Engine
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email or face to face
- Experienced of shipping console, PC, or mobile, title experience is a plus
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.