Technical 3D Artist
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
8 days ago
Do you have the feeling that your tasks never change and you need to find new challenges, new
environment and something to stir your creativity? Get over here and see what await you on the other
side, at Gameloft Vietnam:
- Indulging yourself in different 3D projects, you will not be modeling and sculpturing, unless you want to, instead, you your focus is to make the player’s eyes pop with all those wonderful VFX, environment lighting and post-processing;
- Giving your own voice in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles, optimize work flow or even introduce new code and script to the team, everyone like new things;
- Providing technical support and problem solving when working in the team, your experience and coding knowledge will allow you to play a more active role in your team;
- Seeing yourself as a bridge, a communicator between your team and programmers, their languages may not align but you need to know how to connect them to develop new tools or techniques which create best possible art quality;
- And also, keep a habit of reporting your tasks status or giving any suggestion to your supervisors or producers, it is good to let them know your thoughts, ideas or proposal to make your team better.
There are many things for you, but you should be at least ready for it:
- Academic background in art or equivalent, unlike someone, we do count 3 and higher, that should be in years of experience as Technical Artist, it would be great for you to show us those skills you have been sculpting ‘til now in your portfolio;
- Excellence in 3D and 2D software with knowledge on some hardcore stuff like particle FX, lighting, special effects and put them into game engine for real-time render;
- Some coding knowledge on C#, High Level Shading Language (HLSL), MAXScript or Node-based Shader in Unity Editor won’t be a bad idea;
- English skill is a no brainer, we have a mix bag of talents from around the world, here, it is the best way to communicate and connect with people around the studio and beyond;
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive;
- Open-minded with flexibility in thinking, but never lose sight of your responsibility;
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Studio in Ho Chi Minh City is hiring top talents to enforce its creative agency, the unique award-winning team of Gameloft working on premium and gamified digital advertising solutions for most famous brands around the globe. Excited to be part of that team in the heart of the coolest city of Vietnam?
Then join us!