TechOps Engineer - B2B Customer Interface
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleTechOps Engineer - B2B Customer Interface
SummaryThe DevOps Engineer will join a motivated and skilled team that is geographically spread around the globe. They will use their experience and skills to provide a variety or DevOps and level three related support.
This role will enable the company to deliver a robust and exciting gaming experience to our customers.
o We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who has an ‘automate first’ philosophy and is passionate about system support activities on production and non-production environments.
o You will join a small US team but be part of a wider global DevOps function.
o You will play a key role in support, design, implementation and support of B2B interactive
products deployment and maintenance.
o We celebrate our successes, put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value our engineers.
What you'll do
You will work across two separate products which are operated and built using different technologies. As you become familiar with the products, you will be instrumental in helping to consolidate our technologies and systems.
- Working with development teams to enable them to reach their goals.
- Supporting Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) pipelines
- Supporting Jenkins pipelines
- Troubleshooting deployments of Windows applications
- Writing Helm charts and debugging Kubernetes deployment issues
- Sporadic Level 3 customer support
- Help design and modernise our build and deployment systems as part of technology consolidation.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Demonstrable experience with AWS/GCP through certifications or experience
- Demonstrable experience working with Docker & Kubernetes through certifications or experience
- Worked with Windows applications and be comfortable using TFS
- Good Knowledge on Linux administration and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with server virtualization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective inter-personal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Working experience of Linux Administration (Centos/Redhat/Debian)
- Working experience of Windows application deployments and troubleshooting
- Strong AWS knowledge (specifically around CDK/typescript)
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Strong knowledge and experience in build automation, continuous integration (CI/CD) and configuration management tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins/Teamcity)
- Understanding of source control management tools like SVN,GIT/GitHub
- Experience in deployment automation (on demand environment creation)
- Experience working with any of the Shell Scripting language (like perl, python etc) and Curl
- Experience in infrastructure cost and performance optimizations
- Experience working with DBA Team on databases like MSSQL, MySQL and MongoDB is a Plus
- Experience of Jenkins (Groovy) would be a Plus
- Experience of GCP/Azure would be a Plus
- Experience of Terraform would be a Plus
- Experience of Nutanix AOS/AHV would be a Plus
- Experience of BigIP F5 Load Balancers would be a Plus
- Experience of Fortigate firewalls would be a Plus
- Experience of Python would be a Plus
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.