7 days ago
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our in office team at Hypixel Studios , which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 25+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
Join us on our mission to bring players together in an inviting, immersive world where they can make their mark. Hytale empowers creative expression across a spectrum of experiences including sandbox adventure, social play, minigames, and creativity using a suite of powerful and accessible tools.
As a Technical Recruiter within the operations team, you will be the first point of contact for candidates and work to ensure they have a smooth interviewing experience. You will work with various stakeholders including hiring managers, the operations team and the broader Hytale team to deliver hiring updates, schedule interviews and gather requirements.
Who you are:
- You are a recruiter or software developer looking for your next challenge in the games industry and you are curious on how we scout for great talent
- You enjoy meeting new people and building relationships whilst always striving for a positive experience
- You can pivot plan, and are comfortable with the ebb and flow of the games industry and changing recruitment needs
- You are a continuous learner, passionate about keeping your skills up to date
Some of your role:
- Work with the recruitment team to prioritise roles and form a strategy on hiring for tech related roles
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide and request hiring updates to move candidates through the recruitment process with ease
- Perform screening interviews as the first point of contact for candidates
- Keep candidates informed of their status throughout the process, providing a transparent and enjoyable experience
- Source for candidates using a range of relevant platforms based on the priority stack
- Experience in the games, creative, or tech sector as either a recruiter or software developer seeking your next challenge
- The ability to pick up new technologies and processes quickly, in a self sufficient manager
- You like to take initiative, seeking knowledge and asking questions when you are uncertain
- You keep up to date with industry trends and can be dynamic based on your findings
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals
- Interviewing experience in the tech or games industry
- Experience with recruitment databases and their management
- Experience sourcing for tech related roles
We can offer:
- Salary from £30,000 (inclusive of benefits)*
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Quality of Life increases
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive relocation packages both nationally (Mon’ Up) and internationally (Mon’ Home)
- Christmas Closure
- Gym membership
- Free parking
- Dog friendly offices
- Lunch provisions
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment
* F ull salary detail to be outlined at offer stage
We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff. In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent. We recognize the value of diversity in every sense and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.