Tech Op Programmer
4 days ago
Ubisoft Singapore is looking for a Operation Engineer for its production studio to join our teams in charge of developing AAA game and participate in the next Ubisoft blockbuster.
Operation Engineer works in the Operation team, which is responsible for deploying, monitoring and operating the game. In this team, he will be responsible of the development and integration of these topics in the game client, game server and online services. He will be in contact with other teams such as game production, IT, Ci/Cd, in order to make sure that the game is ready to go Live.
He will need to have good programming skills, in addition to a good knowledge of online service development, monitoring and Ci/Cd.
- Support operations team in ensuring client, server and services development and integration of deployment, monitoring and operating parts of the game.
- Work collaboratively with production and support teams to help them deliver their projects according to the roadmap.
- Develop online services and features aimed at supporting games production and operations.
- Participate in medium to large-scale, complex, cross-functional technical projects.
- Contribute to the ongoing efforts to document systems architecture and flows for general and technical audiences.
- Graduated in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in C++ and C#.
- Proven successful experience in web backend development, monitoring and log collection.
- Strong knowledge in deployment, operations, automation, and configuration management.
- Good knowledge of web technologies and architectures.
(RESTful service, SOA, JSON, websocket, container, microservice, ...)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Infrastructure: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge about GCP, AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge about 1 or more Unit Test Frameworks
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and/or Network architecture
- Effective communications in English (oral and written)
- Curious with a passion for learning.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, highly proactive with a customer service philosophy and attitude.
- Ability to manage stress and change.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover themselves.
Founded in 1998, Ubisoft Singapore has participated in the various successful blockbusters of the group by collaborating on the Assassin's Creed®, by developing the online and social multiplayer aspects. We are also proud to have developed our own IP Ghost Recon Phantoms!
By joining Ubisoft Singapore, you will have the opportunity to join a community of enthusiasts and collaborate but also evolve with pioneering teams in their field, coming from the four corners of the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will fascinate our players.
Do you have talent and experience in video game development? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating work environment where creativity, conviviality and cutting-edge technology reign? join us!